Overview of the VaporFi app
The current VaporFi app has received a new UI update on 18 January 2022. I will attempt to briefly describe the new interface here.
The different areas of the new UI labelled and explained below.
- 1.Dashboard This tab will give you the overall metrics of the project such as the VPND price, the total number of nodes created, the minimum node price, and the daily ROI.
- 2.Nodes The Nodes tab will allow you to manage your nodes and rewards, such as creating nodes, compounding nodes, claiming rewards, etc.
- 3.Referral The referral tab contains instructions on how you can refer your friends to this project. You can find your referral link here.
- 4.Calculator This will allow you to use the calculator tool in order to help you estimate your returns.
- 5.Documentation This is a link to the official VaporFi documentation. You will find many useful information here.
- 6.Governance This is a link to VaporFi's Snapshot Proposals, where the VaporFi community can vote on the future of this project.
- 7.Treasury This is a link to VaporFi's treasury profile. You will be able to view what assets/investments that the VaporFi's treasury currently holds.
- 8.VPND This button opens a submenu that will allow you to buy the VPND token from Trader Joe, and also add the VPND token to your wallet.
- 9.Connect Wallet This button will allow you to connect your wallet to the VaporFi app.